- Happy Cow: The Healthy Eating Guide–a very comprehensive directory
- Veggie Web: the world’s largest online collection of vegan recipes…and more
- The Organic Center: With the ”unique mission is to conduct credible, evidence-based science on the health and environmental benefits of organic food and farming and communicate them to the public.”
- Gluten Intolerance Group: With a mission “to provide support to persons with gluten intolerances, including celiac disease, dermatitis herpetiformis, and other gluten sensitivities, in order to live healthy lives.”
- US Department of Agriculture’s National Organic Program: About organic from those who regulate all organic crops, livestock, and agricultural products certified to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) organic standards.”
- Living and Raw Foods: The largest community on the internet dedicated to educating the world about the power of living and raw foods
- New England Natural Bakers (with online store): We have known them forever…and they still make quality granola & trail mixes.
- Real Pickles (with online store): We love these locally fermented pickles, sauerkraut, and more!
- South River Miso (with online store): Great friends of ours…and the best miso, ever. Seriously.
- Wise Ways Herbals (with online store): Old friend who heals us!
- Gluten Free Certification Organization: They certify our gluten-free flavors. (Please note that not all flavors are certified gluten-free.)
- Nuts.com: Online distributors of Chunks of Energy (and other great products & ingredients).
- Shelburne Falls Business Association: We love our town and seeing it grow, healthily!
- Quality Certification Services: They certify our organic flavors. (Please note that not all flavors are certified organic.)
- United Natural Foods: Distributors of Chunks of Energy to most natural food stores.
- Young Entrepreneurs Society: The next generation of leaders.